By Gael (Plot 234)
- 1 white cabbage finely sliced
- 1 onion finely sliced
- 90 gm butter of oil
- 1 teaspoon caraway seeds
- Juice of 1/2 Lenin or dessert spoon vinegar
- Salt and pepper
- Place cabbage, caraway seeds, salt and onion in large lidded pan with melted butter, and sauté gently till juices start gathering.
- Cook for about half to three quarter hour adding a little water if necessary and stirring occasionally.
- When tender, add lemon juice and some freshly grated pepper.
This dish goes well with sausages or pork dishes.