By Gael (Plot 234)
This is my mother in laws recipe:
- 1 free range egg
- 1/2 fresh ripe pear per serve
- 2 tablespoons castor sugar
- 3 tablespoons tarragon vinegar
- 2/3 cup whipped cream
- Salt and pepper
- Sweet paprika
- Lettuce cups
- Beat egg and sugar and add vinegar, salt and pepper to taste.
- Place in double saucepan and bring to boil stirring constantly.
- Turn of heat and stir till thick and smooth then cool.
- Add whipped cream, finely chopped tarragon and place in fridge to cool.
- To serve, place the pear half on lettuce cup and top with tarragon sauce. Sprinkle with paprika.
Also check out the details of tarragon.